Join us at AAFS 2018 to learn how Verogen’s unique focus on forensic genomics will continue to drive the field forward and help your laboratory solve more cases.
Visit Booth 236 to learn more about how the MiSeq FGx™ System, the first fully validated MPS solution designed exclusively for forensic genomics, can help you get the most from every forensic sample.
5th Annual MPS for Forensic Genomics User Meeting & Reception
Seq and You Shall Find: Unlocking the Power of Massively Parallel Sequencing for Forensic Applications
Friday, February 23
5:30 – 7:30 p.m.
Sheraton Seattle Hotel, Grand C Ballroom
Please join us to network with your peers while enjoying cocktails and appetizers, and get updates on the latest advancements in forensic genomics. Topics include:
- Case studies demonstrating the utility of MPS
- Preparing for NDIS approval
- Automation of sequencing workflows & other workflow enhancements
- How other operational crime labs are bringing MPS technology on-line
- A new MPS fee-for-service option for the forensic community provided by Battelle
Registration is free, but space is limited, so please register below now to secure your spot!